The total sales of Hyundai Getz in Malaysia reached 20,000 units sejakn first dilunurkan years ago in 2005. Hyundai-Sime Darby Motors as the brand holder sole agents (ATPM) Hyundai in Malaysia decided to make a Hyundai Getz SE (Special Edition) in a limited edition.
Hyundai Getz Special Edition 2010
Getz SE will only be 300 units and each unit will be made plate serial numbers beginning with 001.
On the runway the kitchen, still carrying the Getz SE 1.4-liter DOHC engine.
Getz SE is only available in one color only option is White Icing. What makes this car different from the version usually is the front grille and bumper that looks more sporty.
Meanwhile in the rearview mirror with integrated LED lights. Exhaust even where the design changes such as the diffuser-like.
On the inside of the cabin, the center dashboard and door handle is coated with a brushed-aluminum like the rally cars. Seat and steering wheel was covered by skin.
Getz SE alloy 15-inch size also has a new design and wrapped with Dunlop D01 tires. Hyundai Getz SE said that using the D01 tires because tires V motif can drive well in wet and slippery roads though. Getz SE is available in five-speed manual and four-speed automatic.
SE Hyundai Getz 1.4GL (M) price 60,984 ringgit (about USD 185 million) on the road in western Malaysia and 62,716 ringgit (USD 188.5 million) on the road in Malaysia while the eastern part of SE Hyundai Getz 1.4GL (A) dibandrol 63,888 ringgit (USD 192 million) on the road in western Malaysia and 66,277 ringgit (USD 199 million) on the road in East Malaysia2010, and, Edition, Hyundai Getz, Review, Special, specification
- Truck Driving Safety Tips and Training
- ATV Ride, Adventure with Four Wheel Motor
- 6 Easy Steps for Caring Car’s Air Conditioner
- Caring For Your Car’s Brakes
- Car care: 8 Tips and Car Care Tips
- Jaguar Land Rover will using the machine Chery China
- Kia Rio Turbo Challenge VW Polo GTI
- Mercedes-Benz put great hopes in the A class
- Review and Price of New 2012 Proton Exora Bold Malaysia
- 2012 Honda Crosstour with Four Cylinder Engine