Ford Motor Indonesia (FMI) to increase value for money the Ford Everest by adding many new features without raising prices. This is Ford’s strategy to regain customers.
Everest is Ford’s market share eroded in recent years. According to FMI’s president director, Will Angove in 2008, Everest can control up to 17 percent market share in 2008 and then decreased to 11.8% last year and this year it fell 6 percent in the first two months.
FMI need to increase the return attractiveness and competitiveness of Everest to regain its market share. At least back as last year at the level of 11% as confirmed Will Angove at the weekend. In the medium SUV segment, Everest had to compete with the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport and Toyota Fortuner.
The new features are installed on Everest is in dash DVD with 6.5 inch monitor, GPS, 7 inch head rest monitor, leather seats, rear view camera, rear spoiler and body color spare tire cover. On the more expensive Limited version, still plus door scuff plates and wooden panels.
According to Davy Tuilan, marketing director of FMI, if consumers put themselves all the additional features, its value could reach USD 1800feature, New Ford Everest 2011, Review
- Truck Driving Safety Tips and Training
- ATV Ride, Adventure with Four Wheel Motor
- 6 Easy Steps for Caring Car’s Air Conditioner
- Caring For Your Car’s Brakes
- Car care: 8 Tips and Car Care Tips
- Jaguar Land Rover will using the machine Chery China
- Kia Rio Turbo Challenge VW Polo GTI
- Mercedes-Benz put great hopes in the A class
- Review and Price of New 2012 Proton Exora Bold Malaysia
- 2012 Honda Crosstour with Four Cylinder Engine