Toyota-Astra Motor introduced the Corolla which facelift now comes with a new name Grand New Corolla Altis because of the large changes that occur. This launch also spelled out in Europe faster because only a few weeks ago.
The biggest changes occurred in the sector that is driving the engine and transmission. Toyota Corolla Altis now apply the dual VVT-i technology on the 1.8-liter engine (2ZR-FE) complement the existing similar technology in the 2.0 liter engine (3ZR-FE). Dual VVT-i set the valve opening and inhaust exhaust are computerized.
Whereas in the present transmission system using Super CVT-i with a seven-speed Sequential Sport Shift. This transmission offers refinement, silently and contribute to improving fuel efficiency. Equipped with Sequential Shift, so the driver can still play the transmission lever to pursue the pleasure of driving. Another option, new gearbox 6 MT.
Combination of these two new technologies that help increase fuel efficiency up to 7% plus extra comfort. Other additional devices in the car is equipped with Toyota’s new entertainment Navigation
In terms of exterior changes visible on the front bumper, headlights, rear combination lamps, alloy wheels, rear bumper, new design optitron meter, 3 spokes steering wheel, driving eco indicator and other changes.
Grand New Corolla Altis 2.0V so worth USD 380 million. 8.1 Type G to be USD 349.7 million and the new type E 08.01 USD 328 million.
- Truck Driving Safety Tips and Training
- ATV Ride, Adventure with Four Wheel Motor
- 6 Easy Steps for Caring Car’s Air Conditioner
- Caring For Your Car’s Brakes
- Car care: 8 Tips and Car Care Tips
- Jaguar Land Rover will using the machine Chery China
- Kia Rio Turbo Challenge VW Polo GTI
- Mercedes-Benz put great hopes in the A class
- Review and Price of New 2012 Proton Exora Bold Malaysia
- 2012 Honda Crosstour with Four Cylinder Engine