Mazda as Japanese manufacturer has release facelifted of AZ-Wagon special for the Japanese market. 2011 AZ-Wagon will be offered in two grades, XS/XG and Custom Style XS/XT. The New AZ-Wagon average of 4.2l/100 km (56 mpg) for the front wheel drive models – an average of 4.4l/100 km (53 mpg) for the all wheels drive versions.
2011 Mazda AZ Wagon CVT and 4AT fitted an eco drive indicator which, this system give signal after analyzing real time fuel usage and force on the accelerator pedal, driver can know when the car is running efficiently.
- Truck Driving Safety Tips and Training
- ATV Ride, Adventure with Four Wheel Motor
- 6 Easy Steps for Caring Car’s Air Conditioner
- Caring For Your Car’s Brakes
- Car care: 8 Tips and Car Care Tips
- Jaguar Land Rover will using the machine Chery China
- Kia Rio Turbo Challenge VW Polo GTI
- Mercedes-Benz put great hopes in the A class
- Review and Price of New 2012 Proton Exora Bold Malaysia
- 2012 Honda Crosstour with Four Cylinder Engine